Header Ads

Woman forced to strip naked after her bum catches fire while twerking



Photos and video of a fire incident caused by a prank gone wrong at a club in 2016 has emerged.  . The photos show the agonising moment a woman's bum caught fire while she was twerking at a club in Jamaica.

In the footage, posted by The Sun UK, everyone is seen dancing before the camera pans to a woman twerking with her butt up in the air. A prankster produces a bottle of spirits and empties it on her gyrating bum.

Another guy then lits his cigarette lighter and in a split second, the woman's short caught fire. She makes several attempts to put off the fire but couldn't, so she humiliatingly pulled off her short, exposing her bare bum.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.