Header Ads

Three People Die From Smoke Inhalation After They Left Generator Running Inside Their Kitchen (Graphic Video)



Three people have been confirmed dead after they reportedly inhaled fumes from a generator kept running inside the kitchen of their home in Benin City, Edo State.
According to Osagie Daniels who shared the video on Facebook, the victims, two girls and a boy were found dead in their home after the left their generator running in the kitchen. He wrote:
“This was what happened less than one hour in agharase Adu street back of winners church, died d frame of a generator.
“D police has come to carry d corpse’s to d hospital. Hmmm this is real tragedy(sic).”
Really sad...watch the video below:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.