Header Ads

UNIZIK Female Student Dies After Allegedly Smoking Marijuana in "Aboki's" Room (Photos)



Yesterday, a 400 Level female student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka was found dead in the room of a security man in her hostel after allegedly smoking marijuana and inhaling fumes from a generator set.
According to the UNIZIK Parrot, the incident took place at one Anita Lodge in Ifite near Royal Bed around the school environs.
The young lady allegedly went to the room belonging to the Hausa man to charge her mobile phone during which she joined him in smoking weed before sleeping off in his apartment.
She later died in his room after presumably inhaling the generator fumes as the place was poorly ventilated. 

The security is also in a state of coma and is currently being attended to at the hospital.

More photos below:





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.