Header Ads

Lady dies from electrocution while charging her phone in Akwa Ibom



A young woman lost her life on Monday through electrocution, after she slept off leaving her phone on her body. Ima-Obong Ekanem, a firefighter reportedly slept off while charging her phone. The incident reportedly occurred in Akwa Ibom State.

According to Facebook user Maryam Christopher, the deceased was charging her phone and slept off leaving it on her body. There was power outage and after power was restored, the phone which was still left in the charger electrocuted her.

She was charging her phone and drop it on her body and slept off and NEPA took light and brought it back while she was sleeping and it shock her to death, Imaobong wrote.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.