Header Ads

Woman receiving call while refiling cooking gas dies from fire explosion (graphic photo)



A woman has been burnt to death after she received a phone call while she was refiling her cooking gas.  The incident reportedly happened on the 13th of December, 2017.

According to Desmond Peters who shared the story on Facebook, the woman identified as Olori Margaret Opeyemi was one of the directors at State of Osun Ambulance. She went out to buy cooking gas and decided to take a call in the car while waiting to refill. Her phone exploded and she was burnt to death.



 Here's what Peters shared:

This is one of the Directors of State of Osun Ambulance. She died yesterday in Osogbo while using her phone where she was filling her gas cylinder Very sad
She was actually celebrating her mum's 70th birthday & she needed to go and refill as they ran out of gas while cooking. She went with her driver and getting to the filling station, she had a call & right inside her car, there was fire ignition & explosion as a result of the phone she answered close to the gas cylinder.
Please note that NO telephone calls in the following places:
1. Petrol Station
2. Gas filling station
3. Kitchen
4. Near your Generator. Also don't use your telephone light to check the generator.
Be safety conscious and stay alive, Peters wrote.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.